[EU] [H] Pretentious Latin Name** - Tarren Mill LF All casual and active members

Pretentious Latin Name (**SOON TO BE <I’m Not Crying>) on Tarren Mill-EU HORDE is recruiting all casual and semi hardcore players to push keys and to eventually form a raiding group.

We currently have the need for a Tank and a mix of all dps. Wouldn’t say no to an extra healer too.

Raid and M+ Progress:
Most of us have cleared at least 12/12N and a few of us have 12/12H. We are looking for semi hardcore and casual players to push as many into HC and try out Mythic raiding before Shadowlands Hits.

We push keys when we can as a group and are always willing to help out newer characters on the road to +15s. Most of us are at roughly about +12 to +15 but dont mind lower IO scores as help is always available if needed.

We don’t mind teaching, and we don’t mind learning, so please don’t be discouraged.

Raid days/times:
Thursday and Sunday 8pm to 11pm Server time

As explained we do a lot a stuff in groups outside of raiding too such as Keys, Legacy raids for transmog, dailies etc. We are aiming to get a consistent raiding team together to push as much as we can before Shadowlands hits and even after it hits too.

Recruitment:
Looking primarily for a Tank and a mix of everything else

My BTAG is Dual#2234 and our GM’s is Helbrecht#2314 - these can be used to contact us in game. Feel free to message me on here too if there are any questions. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.