[EU][H][Twisting Nether] - chill weekend guild is recruiting everyone

“Belligerent” is a new casual and chill guild aimed to M+ and casual HC raiding. Raids are gonna take place on Saturdays-Sundays, approx 9-11(12)pm ST, so we don’t have a second job in the middle of the week.

• We do not have any progress so we’re ready to wipe with ya!

• We have barely any requirements, just be friendly and ready to spend a lot of time wiping with casual fellas who don’t race for M 9/9 at any cost. An average benthic gear of Nazjatar / Mechagon will be enough to start with.

• We’re also gonna be doing some M+ and T-mog runs.

• We use Discord.

• Once the group is set, we’re getting started with them nagas :>

• Please note, that we won’t be having any pugs along the guild group - we want to have only members there. Maybe some friends of them as an exception.

• You can join freely. Even ungeared. Your gearing up is at utmost importance and will be cared of by us. We’ll use M+ as a main source for you to get yourself ready for raiding.

So if you’re interested feel free to contact me in the game or Discord:

B-tag: HoGaroni#2295

Discord: Dolzur#0899

Greetings sir, i am mainly playing as Mistweaver Monk and i am also generally trying to farm gears for specs, until now i made 8/8 N, and Hc in BoD and 2/2 in N and Hc in CoS and i made a quite good point on Mythic+ as well, i made 1341 points in M+ season 2 and 855 points in season 3…i would like to join on yours if you dont mind…my btag is Arcanine#21435 and Kiwese is mostly my main

Up

(10 char)

Very interested. I play Balance Druid even though my name is feralcat.
Im very happy with two days and HC as main goal.
Sounds like a chill guild^^

Up

(10 char)

Greetings sir, like we spoke earlier, i tried to join on a guild but it didnt work quite well, so i would like to try my chance again, if you guys are okay with it ^^

Up (10 chars)