[EU] Looking for a Guild (willing to move realm!)

Hello everyone. I have recently got back into the game after a long break and am looking for a home on both factions. I moved to Darkmoon Faire from Shadowsong shortly before I stopped playing, and upon my return to Azeroth I discovered that it is a very quiet realm. As a result of this, my search for a guild has proven unsuccessful and I believe now is the right time to relocate.

My goal for the game is simple: if I can get good enough for Mythic+ with the odd bit of PvP thrown in, I’ll be happy! I did have aspirations to raid at max level, but, because I am seriously inexperienced in that aspect of the game, I have given up on it and now believe learning the tactics for dungeons will be easier… hopefully.

I should probably say that I don’t really have a main character… after I moved all of my gold to my bank character, I deleted them. Stupid, right? At least it means moving will be easy - no need to wait on a transfer to complete. :smiley:

If you would like more information please add my Battle Tag: deleted - it’ll be the quickest way to get in touch with me.

So there it is. I thank you for reading and hope I am able to find somewhere to play, make friends, have a laugh and do the content I’ve been waiting years to do.

Edit One - Saturday, Jan 22nd 2022 @ 13:55: Giving Jaedenar a try. Will edit again with findings.
Edit Two - Saturday, Jan 22nd 2022 @ 15:13 : Sadly, the people on this realm weren’t very helpful. This realm is not for me.
Edit Three - Saturday, Jan 22nd 2022 @ 15:35 : Guild and realm found. Topic no longer required.

Ok sweet :wink:

If not check us out or contact me :wink: