EU - Looking for casual guild with active players

Before the previous expansion I posted this on my warrior. Unfortunately, this still applies.
However, cross realm guild might open up new opportunities so please respond if you have a nice guild that I can join!

Hi there,
After years of playing wow in a quite serious (raiding) way I am currently playing in a more casual way. This means that I am playing a lot of alts (in all different roles) because I like a change of perspective from time to time.

What I do miss about this kind of playstyle is a core of people to enjoy the game with.
With the new expansion on the horizon, I am currently looking for an active guild with people that enjoy the game in a similar matter, or a friendly raiding guild that I can joy as “casual” or “social” rank.

I am on the Stormreaver - EU server with my guild army. I am mostly playing Mythic+ dungeons and open world content, and some pvp from time to time.

Does anyone know or have a guild that is currently looking for players like me?

Thanks for the help

Hey Tulkas, my guild is actively recruiting for a M+ and Raiding in TWW you can read about our ethos and approach here : Synfull [Dragonblight] | Social Heroic Raiding/M+ Guild Recruiting for The War Within
I think we would be a great fit ,myself or one the officer team will reach out for a chat .

Hi Shaminova, thanks for your reply! Your guild sounds like a very good fit. I might reach out to you soon, but I have just contacted an officer from another guild that sounds equally nice :slight_smile: if this turns out to not be a good match I will let you know.

ofc , happy gaming either way :slight_smile: