EU returning player looking for guild

Hi all. I am a returning player who finally gave into the eternal wow itch and started recently playing TWW. I am looking for a friendly guild who does raids and mythic+ dgs.

Preferably looking to raid on weekends or Monday, Thursday or Friday evenings.

I currently main an ele sham and have an ILevel of 598.

Hi there, i think i’m making what you want, old school raiders in general, we look to clear heroic within patch. Raid Thurs and Sun at 8CET your welcome to miss raids as needed. We care more about you playing your class and just being a decent person.
We are keeping the entire team to around 20 people so it isn’t just a mess of people you don’t know like some guilds do and we can help you improve if thats something thats needed

I’m not great at adverts but just message me on Bnet and we can chat if it’s anything you’re interested in leon501#2740

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the reply. I would be interested in discussing your guild further. I will shoot you a msg when I’m next online

One and All Guild is a Casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself

we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 7:15 PM UK time Team 1
and
We raid Monday (one day) 7:15 PM UK Team 2 (alt and unsaved mains)
We M+ on Wednesday 7:15 PM - 3 groups and growning

we are 7/8H Guild currently for TWW Season 1

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…,.,.,……,…

Seems our raid days line up with what you’re looking for, check us out and hit either me or Vic up: