Eu servers Alliance

I have only played horde since I am very new to the game and very casual. I took a pause but I’m back to playing more now. I’m just wondering which EU Alliance servers are best because I want to try out the Alliance.

So yeah question is, what would be the best Alliance Eu server for someone who’s just taking it easy but wants high populations?

Thanks

Argent Dawn

5 Likes

I would say Silvermoon or Ravencrest.Silvermoon simply cause it is the biggest alliance EU/En server,and Ravencrest 3. but it has the best alliance Pve scene, since Wrath maybe even older.

2 Likes

Argent Dawn. It’s an RP server too and for me the atmosphere in SW is incredible when you see real decent RP happening. Makes it feel like a real city. There is also bad RP too of course but rough with the smooth and all.

Silvermoon has it all but with odd “elitist” vibe going around it, can be rather toxic sometimes. But folks from Argent Dawn were the nicest people i’ve ever met!

Argent Dawn is an RP server, I personally don’t tend to recommend people go there unless they actually have an interest in role playing themselves. There are so many Normal realms to choose from without need to encroach on RP territory. There is nothing stopping you from going there. This is just my personal opinion. You can be reported if you have a non RP friendly name. You also should not disrupt any RP going on.

Silvermoon is the biggest Alliance server, Ravencrest has a bigger raiding community.

5 Likes

Soon the Argent Dawn brigande will come and smack down on people recommending AD.

And i dont blame them.There is a good reason i never recommend AD in these threads.People actually look for a big recruitment pool for guilds and thriving AH.Also never recommend Outland , since yea not a nice place to be.(when it comes to picking alliance server)

I mean, is that really unfair?

I don’t either, because I Think people should stay away from that toxic hellhole.

I’d rather recommend Draenor (Horde), or Silvermoon (Alliance).

2 Likes

Please do not come to my server unless you intend to RP thanks. It has a a bit of a problem with OOC players causing issues. You’d struggle to fit in well.

If you want to try RP then go for it.

And RPers being toxic within their own communities and backstabbing, don’t forget that part.

5 Likes

Why would I struggle to fit in well?

This is a literal universal constant across the entire game. On every server.

Yeah, but ADers tend to only blame OOCers, when a bigger chunk of the toxicity is within their own garbage.

2 Likes

Because unless you’re going there to roleplay and give it a try, there aren’t exactly many PVE focused guilds. Most who PVE there also RP.

And you just assume I want a PVE focused guild? I haven’t raided since cataclysm lol.

:sweat_smile:

I just said if you want to try RP then come give it a go.

That’s not what your post said before you changed it

2 Likes