EU UK Based Guild / Community?

Hello All!

Im looking for a British populated UK based Guild/Community. Faction does not matter I have alt’s on Horde and Alliance, My Server’s are Twisting Nether (Horde) and Sylvanas (Alli).

I play nearly everyday and have got KSM a few times now on Alts and have got curved on SoD, I can competently play all 3 roles. Im just tired of not having a laugh anymore now that my friends have left the game :(. Need friends! xD

Im ideally looking for a mostly British populated community or Guild because I have tried multiple guilds now and cannot seem to find a group of people that share my passion of WoW that also I can relate to certain things with and share some good Banter, and feel I would be able to get on better that way.

1 Like

Hey, Lumé Quenta are largely UK based if that is any help :slight_smile:

Catch me in game!

Hi Greendragon.
Complex unity on Twisting Nether horde are looking for players:) we are Highly populated British community… Even have some scotts ew :slight_smile: haha. Well if you want a chat add me: awgaming1610#2539

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.