EU Warlock 420 ILevel

I am an eu player with my main character being my warlock based on the aggramar server. I am looking for a guild to do raids in, as i have never really had anyone to play this game with. I am willing to learn and will also be willing to try roles other than DPS if needed.

Heya my guild on Argent Dawn would need a Warlock if you are willing to trasfere too?
hit me up.

you can find more infos on wowprogress
guild: saltygits
server Argent dawn

br

Wow, wow, wow!!! Hold on a second! A Warlock you say? Well, do I have news for you. I’d offer some tea but a goblin stole it too.

All Desire - Chamber of Aspects, Horde naturally, is the EUs best looking guild. This has been scientifically proven by Japanese scientists. And they know their stuff.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/best-looking-guild-eu-is-recruiting/61311/2

Now, our outrageous looks are reason enough to join us, Why we stepped into the Eternal Palace and Queen Azhsara is on a maternity leave now this lockout. But more, we really would like a Warlock as we’re a bit short there. Did you know Warlock Healthstones rejuvenate skin? It’s a little secret we at All Desire have uncovered!