[EU]WTS Aeonaxx / Time-Lost / Grey Camel

*Hello!* We are the group of rare-hunters,we would like to offer you a service of - **[Voidtalon of the Dark Star]** - **[Reins of the Time-Lost Proto Drake]** - **[Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake]** - **[Reins of the Grey Riding Camel]** - **[Reins of the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph]** - Draenor open world rares (Silthide,Poundfist,Gorok,Nakk the Thunderer,Luk'hok and Pathrunner) -- ***Voidtalon*** -- Our team managed to successfully claim over 150 Edge of Reality portals and still counting. All we need of your activity is to claim the portal before it despawns! Due to the phasing bug that unables some 100s to see the portal, it is recommened to park your 100+ level alt in Draenor - it increases the chance on success! Switch the Warmode ON/ OFF on request of the party leader! Waiting time. There have been many changes to how portal works, so it takes us up to 2 weeks (sometimes even longer) to find the Edge of Reality for you. -- **T *ime-Lost Proto Drake*** -- We managed to camp over 80 Time-Lost Proto-Drakes! We also serviced many top players! For the claim, use your 80+ level HORDE healing class character (shaman/ monk/ paladin/ priest/ druid). Set your Hearthstone to K3 in Storm Peaks. Place your character in Orgrimmar and switch the Warmode ON/ OFF according to our in-game whisper! Waiting time: It usually takes us 1-7 days to camp the TLPD, but it is a rare and it can spawn anytime - keep that in mind! -- ***Aeonaxx*** -- We managed to catch around 40 Aeonaxxes! For the claim place your HORDE character in Orgrimmar, close to the Cataclysm portals. Switch the Warmode ON/ OFF according to our in-game whisper - then, click the Deepholm portal and mount it up on the command of the party leader! Waiting time: It usually takes us 1-7 days to camp the Aeonaxx, yet keep in mind that it is still a rare mount and as far as we are professionals, we can't make them spawn! :) -- ***Grey Riding Camel*** -- We managed to find over 80 real figurines... and thousands of the dusty ones! To claim the Camel simply follow the instructions of the party leader. It has to be HORDE character. Switch the Warmode ON/ OFF on the request of the party leader! Waiting time: It usually takes us 1-7 days to find the Camel. Once again: it is a rare figurine; and it's even rarer to find the RIGHT one. Be patient! __________________________________________________________________________________ **Legality / scamming** When it comes to legality i can assure you it's 100% safe. Selling in-game services for gold is totally legal as it not breaks the game's Terms of Service (approved by GMs)! **Realms / factions** We support all realms and factions when it comes to the payment. If you play Alliance on a daily basis you still can get Voidtalon on Horde alt ~~100lvl. We accept payment on all EU realms,add *Ozycore#2979* *Clockmaker#21171* for contact. Here is our Camel-Hoarder thread https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616993273
1 Like
Just got invited for TLPD, been waiting for around 2½ days since I ordered the service. Super happy about this service
Literally 5 mins in and i got it, 100% recommended!

I just got my time lost proto drake thx to these guys <3

Got myself TLPD yesterday thanks to these guys. cheers! good service