[EU-X] <Burn Notice> | M+ | Heroic Raiding | Grumpy Ol' Men

About Burn Notice
We’re a new gathering of veteran players, though after realising how often I hear new members talk with trepidation and a tremor in their voice about how they’re a mere inch from the grave in the 30-40 bracket, I realise we are the home of senile murder-hobos enjoying their last moments of glory before the second beer, naptime, or wife with a bacon sandwich strikes.

We do have some obnoxiously efficient and edgy demon hunters in their 20s (unanimously as well, make of that what you will), but we are a mature small community just looking to see, for science, what happens if you poke it with a stick.

Raiding
We’re relaxed, but haunted by days of glory past so AOTC in active seasons is the mindset, with the option for Mythic depending on sacrificial lambs.

Keys
We’re relaxed, but will usually aim for a maximised vault most weeks as a minimum. We’re very open to helping returning and newer players, so long as you can bring an open mind as well. And spare memory for the very subtle bright crayon addons we’ll likely direct you to…

We’re looking for…
Healers - Priest, Shaman or Monk preferred
DPS - To your taste, we have most spots open!

You’re where…?
We’re based on the Forgotten - sorry, Connected Realms - which are:
Emeriss / Hakkar / Crushridge / Twilight’s Hammer / Agamaggan / Bloodscalp

Given the Panda Remix event, and Cross-Realm guilds coming in the War Within, it seemed a fair time to go discover a trade chat without endless spam. For folks who want to wait until TWW, they can join our Discord and hang out until their invite arrives. Bring memes.

Languages
Our primary is English, though if you wish to warble away in Norwegian or Danish then you may certainly do so. There’s some sort of scandic invasion in progress.

I’m afraid my Swedish is only up to crafting my own insults such as indicating you may or may not be a ‘potato table’ until my vocabulary expands.

How to Apply
To apply, you can speak to me (Form) as follows:
Discord - torfolking_
Battlenet - torfolking#2329
In Game - Form-Emeriss [Alliance] / Serve-Emeriss [Horde]

Edited to add ‘Bloodscalp’ to the things I forgot.