[EU][A] <Fourth Wing> 2/9M Mon/Wed 8-10:30pm GMT Recruiting for Mythic!

< Fourth Wing > is currently recruiting additional players to fill out our team as we look to begin Mythic progression! Also happy to invite socials/casuals, the more the merrier!

Whilst we are a newly established guild of mature players, we have been raiding together for quite some time, some of us with a history of raiding in top 100-500 world guilds. We have swapped over to a more semi-casual pace since the start of Dragonflight and are looking to build a guild of like-minded individuals who want to have fun and play in a relaxed environment while striving to continuously improve together, also with the understanding that real life happens and there are commitments outside of WoW.

Currently 2/9M. Looking for more dps and an additional healer (monk, evo, disc priest) to join us as we look to begin in Mythic!

Raid Nights: Wednesday / Monday 8-10:30pm UK time.
Realm Group: Eonar, Vek’nilash, Bronzebeard, Blade’s Edge, Aerie Peak

Great atmosphere, really relaxed and chill, no toxicity, just a good time with good dudes. If you’re interested at all, happy to have a chat for more info:
Fangrage#11582
Ashe#11337
Parth#2127

1 Like

Really great laidback group of players that enjoy playing together and helping each other out! If raiding isn’t really your thing, but you are looking for a new home and friends who really enjoy the game, please don’t hesitate to send a friend request or find us in-game!

Fourth Wing? Make it your first choice!

This is a great place to be if retail WoW is your game. We’re a friendly and active bunch who always manage two raids a week and plenty of mythics outside.

It’s a small group so you don’t need to worry about cliques or missing out on anything. If you join you’re an important part of the group no matter how much you can play.

A dps/tank and just dps are really needed right now. We dont mind class stacking and will ensure all get fair rolls on loot. If you want to stand alone currently no one is playing DK, mage or evoker so that’d be cool.

1 Like

I think we may have found a tank, but we are still looking for more dps! Bonus points if you have a good tank/heal OS!

hey me and a friend are interested in joining, can you add me on discord moonatik992

1 Like

Still looking for some more dps! <3 Guild looking to start progressing on Nymue!

Currently 8/9H, Fyrakk will be down this week. Some range would be nice, where are you mages and evokers?

1 Like

Updated! Where are all the rdps at??? :eyes:

Still looking for more ranged dps. Good, friendly group, steady progress, stuff going on.

We’re 9/9H now too. Who wants to come and dabble in mythic amirdrassil?

Need more for Mythic :slight_smile:

Still need more, especially some caster ranged! A Mistweaver who enjoys playing Windwalker would be sweeeeeet too.

If you’re looking for a long term close knit community who are playing wow rain or shine, message us

Still looking for more for full heroic clears + soon-to-be mythic progression!

Hi, im interested in joining, i currently have lvl 70 hunterBM, Holy priest, Warlock and fire mage. Highest ilvl is 461 on hunter. Ive played WoW on/off since release. Im on Burning Legion so will have to switch realms if u have room

2 Likes

Sounds good man, happy for you to add me on bnet if you have any questions or want an invite!

cool ive sent a bnet friend request - ill do a realm transfer today to Aerie Peak - please confirm this is correct

cheers

1 Like

Need more dps to fill out our team! If you’re looking for a relaxed environment where you can learn and improve and raid or do M+ with a friendly team, then look no further!

Still looking for more!

Bump <3 Come join us!!

hi i am intristed to join my discord are remi_48763