[EU][H] New player looking for a guild

Hi everyone!

Almost new player here, I’ve never raided but with the new expansion coming out, I finally decided to play the game “properly” for a change.

I haven’t picked a server yet, and for the time being I’m just trying out all the classes, but from the looks of it it’ll probably be fury warrior, maybe DPS shaman or shadow priest that I’ll play as my main.

I’m available most evenings (not Thursday or Sunday), and am looking for a guild that would accept new players.

As for general MMO experience, I’ve played Final Fantasy 14 for a few months, and cleared most raids and stuff on normal mode, and a few savages as well.

Looking forward to meeting you!

1 Like

G’day Grimholt! If you’d consider a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects, All Desire the best looking guild EU, I’m sure we’d love to have you on board. We’re a very active guild with a TON of active players. We have recently recruited quite a few returning and new players too, so you would feel right at home we feel.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Thu 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

We have all types of players, raiders, socials, bit of both, achievement hunters… And we have many of each so we make events for every type of player and they all get plenty of people attending.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you. We like to welcome people by making it easy to jump in too, we advise joining our disc or rolling an alt on the server if you want to have a look before jumping in.

I know you say Thu is an off day for you, so depending on how serious you are about raiding and how much of a no-no Thursdays are, we might not be the one option you’re looking for ofc.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

Hey there Grimholt,

It’s awesome that you found your way to Azeroth, a very long journey from Eorzea for sure. Myself and my partner also put many hours into FF14!

I would like to put our guild forward for a possible future home for yourself as we specifically cater to new and returning players. We have a varied mix of both but still maintain a strong social aspect as well as various group activities of all skill levels. This allows us to take you into content you are yet to experience and show you how to tackle it and eventually move up in difficulty.

This is the link to our main recruitment post which sheds some light on our history and our current aims for now and the new expansion. I would love to have a longer conversation with you so pleased go ahead and add me on LFC#21212.

Whatever guild you decide on joining, we wish you the best of luck :+1:

Hi, firstly welcome to Azeroth!

Our guild, Braveheart, is based over in Argent Dawn (Alliance) and recruiting active players (no matter their experience) to join us as we venture through the Shadowlands. Our main aim is to create a safe space where people can chat, make friends and ask questions about their class and other aspects of the game.

Check out our recruitment thread here for more information or you can add me on battle.net (Hystericxl#2223) and we can chat! :slight_smile: