Even carbot is laughing at us

12 Likes

The most pro blizzard youtuber who was invited to host a panel at blizzcon even turned on WoW… it truly is end times.

6 Likes

He has more non-WoW related vids than WoW related vids, want to try that again. They’ll keep making WoW related vids, hate ones when it’s profitable and good ones when that’s more profitable. Why looking to streamers and the like for your opinions is bad. :3

5 Likes

Us??

/10 chars

Good thing we have you here to keep us company.

4 Likes

are his other non wow videos about making fun of wow being dead ?

Yaeh. US!!! dont you own some activision marketshare? Like all of us?
On topic -I love carbot but i preferred the previous one with the history of wow from vanilla to sl… it was sad and beautiful… this one is trivial.

1 Like

the WoW Playerbase

Sure, since it’s very popular to do so currently. Though, in that case they should make a vid on how FFXIV is dead because WoW still has more players than it. Should also do the same for all the other games on their channel they play since they all have less players than WoW and are supposedly ‘dead’ like Heroes of the Storm.

2 Likes

Nope couldn’t care less if some nameless entity leaves something, I enjoy the game

3 Likes

You could have said it all in one thread rather than making multiple…

1 Like

Ah so how long have you been tge spokesman for the WoW playerbase?

i was sarcastic. im enjoyn the game too…

It’s the best thing to happen. Designing the game just around streamers/youtubers was never going to be a great idea.

2 Likes

Don’t get silly, that means less exposure and trolling on its part

1 Like

Sarcasm is the lowest firm of wit.

Thanks for your opinion.

they are players just like us?

Pleasure was all yours

Umm… his most recent videos have mainly been on Diablo.