Evening at the Forge?

Are these still a thing?

On the last Friday of every month, at 8pm realm time?

Around that big circle of hot coals at the center of the Military Ward in Ironforge?

Where people simply meet and chat IC…

It’s been a while since I’ve attended one, 'n 'm sorry! I have many alts, and some of them are entangled in some hefty adventures. Not to mention work 'n stuff :nerd_face:

1 Like

Good question. I have never attended one myself - I think I arrived too late to RP on Moonglade to be part of it, but I have seen talk of it in the LookingForRP channel from time to time lately?

I am not sure, if it is actively a thing now, however. It does sounds like a nice experience :fire:

I showed up to a couple, but right as I started to remember them, everyone else seemed to forget and they just dematerialized around… February?

1 Like

I’ll try to be there this Friday. T’would be nice to have this active as well as the other good RP things we have going on these days :bearded_person:

1 Like

Posted on the wrong character, so trying again:

I did not run into any other plans this evening, so I will be there.

I have reason to believe that another, more experienced paladin will also attend, as well as a mage and a shaman…

Plus whoever else decides to come :bearded_person:

2 Likes

Friday this week, the 28th, is the last Friday of this month, so I (or some associate of mine) hope to see some interesting barbecuers near the circle of hot coals in the middle of Ironforge’s Military Ward around 8pm realm time :slight_smile:

If anyone lacks … things to barbecue … / needs to purchase refreshments, there’s a cozy tarvern nearby :+1: :beer:

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder!
A night spent with the Mithril guard is always a great night. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sturdy hugs and tasty brew,
singing voice quite like a bard,
if you’re old or if your new
you’ll love them still; the Mithril guard!

xoxo
//Dawnie

4 Likes

It has been a long time since I enjoyed some hot food, good company and great ale! Count me in!

4 Likes

Everyone! Get in here!

I’m working until 8 PM and my Horde guild has events on Fridays, so I’ll see about coming in, but I’ll try!

3 Likes

I sincerely wish I could, they sound very interesting these nights around the forge. Fridays are tricky for me in general, but I will keep an eye out for this if things align on future fridays

3 Likes

Though I may be far away from my screen,
as your mugs are filled for the evening to start.
I wish you all great fun to be seen,
with dwarven songs of the Mithril Guard!

3 Likes

I have been to a couple of these and agree with Ethan. They have stopped early this year, which is fine. But so is starting them up again! If memory serves, it is a good place to occasionally meet people outside of the guild circuit. Just when you have the feeling you have met or heard off all characters RP’ing in our small SGC, you will meet some new ones around the Forge.

4 Likes

Thanks to Rhyme and Punishment, had a blast. As predicted, met some old friends, made some new. Good times!

5 Likes

Aaah, soggybrains, I forgot!
…Must admit I bloody forgot that it was Friday t’day…

Sorry, fellas!
Glad ye had a gud time!

4 Likes

No worries. There was a bit of confusion about timing but I’m a stubborn old dwarf and who ended up being around long enough for other people to gather and chat. Didn’t help I was fighting UI problems but we got there and had a good time. If you need a hand with it in future, let me know!

7 Likes

Seven days from now we toast,
With dark malt beer and juicy roast.
When the sun has set, and light is dim,
At the Forge, we’ll find our whim!

5 Likes

I hope this time I will make it to the RP! Although I think I might need someone to help me phase my dwarf over from AD. x)

4 Likes

I will be there with one of my many Alliance characters. Just not sure which one yet.

3 Likes

RL got in the way for me. Was it nice?

1 Like

Intense headache got in the way for me. :frowning:

I hope it was fun! I guess I’ll have to try again next time, haha.

1 Like