Events giving wrong I lvl gear

I did the world boss, siege, feast, hunt and dream surge weekly and on my shaman and hunter and I got bags/cache rewards that gave me 480-489 I lvl items from them. But when I did the feast on my dracthyr and opened the bag I got a 398 I lvl green item. When I did 2 events on my warrior I got 2x 350 I lvl green items?

Anyone else having this issue? I’m not seeing anything else on the forums about this.

Edit: After searching this issue on Google, I found that players on the US forums are posting about it also (seems they have a bug report forum that none US players can’t write in). I have also just noticed that 1 other person has wrote about getting a a flame-warped curio from the weekly TW quest in the EU forum. There was a blue reply saying they are aware of the issue.

I am surprised that others in EU ain’t yet wrote about it?

Guess I gotta wait to do the world events and open the rest of the bags and caches I already have on my other chars until they make a fix.

Hi there Elogis,

The underlying issue causing should now be fixed.

I’m not sure it will retroactively apply to existing containers, but do let us know if you run into issues with anything obtained from today.

1 Like