Every server is a PvE server

welcome to Пламегор-EU for Alliance faction, we have 25/75 but these horde majority are pvers

Haha yea they secretly love wpvp. This ret pala must be so excited to see an alliance in month :rofl:. I like thise sense of community on alliance, right now i am just debating between a mage or a rogue to level up

When the idea is ”I want to ruin someone elses playtime because fun” then yeah, You deserve the ridicule.

It’s a good thing the population got rid of WPvP and actually proved that it’s a small minority that enjoys it and try to force it on the rest.

Said by a person who does not understand anything about World PVP.

Plus, everyone has their preferences. I can now also talk about PVE - and say that it is a waste of time in an online game where live people play.

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll come over to you when I stock up on enchants and gems.

1 Like

Cant imagine blizz will care enoght to add some balanced realm for few K willing guys. Id even move 1 char there tho wouldnt play, its pointles on max lvl. And for for low lvl pve ive got my alliance chars on gehennas.

Wait lol XD

Who wrote “I want to ruin someone else playtime”??? Can u read? It seems you don’t understand a word.

Actually is you guys that you’re ruining my playtime.

My idea is playing on a realm where players enjoy world PvP, actually a PvP realm lol XD so it’s supposed the other players there enjoy the gameplay…nobody considered a 1vs1 in the wild a waste of time. And this game without enemies is just Hello Kitty online or Animal Crossing.

It seems that dies in a game where u can ress infinite times is such a problem for you lol. I probably died 100k times more than you in 18 years of this and never been a problem, never ruined my playtime. You play on Mirage PvE realm btw, so why are you here? Just to discredit other people ideas as I said before, inventing words that I didn’t say and also with that bully tone?? >.<

Wow a keyboard lion! :keyboard: :lion: /rawr

3 Likes

No idea with who you talking, but it just wont happen, cata on life support, it wont get any attention. They thinking about what to do after SOD, and about War within+ some itteration of plunderstorm.

That’s just how i see you who hunt down 10vs1 or level 85 vs 30.

PvPers just wanna ruin it for everyone else.

They gank you 10vs1 cause population is not balanced…that’s the issue…

In a balanced realm could happen sometimes, but we can have people to call for help at least and starting big brawls open world as in the old days, where you can actually use your PvP gear for something, instead of just showing that u have it.

Cause I don’t know if u guys know it, but PvP gear with resilience was introduced for World PvP, you farm honor & conquest points in Bg & arena to get a better gear and can compete with it in the open world. The game in PvP realms always been like that until 10 gdkp morons decided to move entire guildies to mono side realms.

2 Likes

I’m not playing on a PvP server ever again, because of people like you.

I am just seeing what your kind is doing during incursions in SoD or in the 2019 version of classic.

WPvP and PvPers in General are just harassing people… because “Fun”

Blizzard had to make free migration from PvP to PvE servers because the problem your kind created got to such an extreme.

Have you been playing Warcraft for a long time? It seems to me that your gaming experience suggests that you do not know the real classics.

Imagine that in the classic era, the majority of players were killing each other in World PvP.

It was enough to run into the capital - shout - “let’s go to OGRI/Storm” and everyone dropped their work, joined the raid and the war began.

And where did you get that “chasing”. The open world rules and PvP world rules directly allow you to attack the opposing faction’s player unlimitedly. This is the essence of the game.

If you don’t like it, then go to PVE. And you have nothing to prove or tell here!

More! On classic servers, there were guilds, special guilds of assassins, in which players hired the services of killing another player.

It was very common. When a toxic player could pay for his long tongue by being chased by assassins in the open world.

You cannot imagine it, nor understand it. How much these things give meaning to the game and make Warcraft - Warcraft.

2 Likes

Ye and in my realm (Living Flame) almost nobody left and population after that is still 48-52

That’s exactly the advice that people took.
With a bit of twist… Upon getting ganked, they moved away.

For some reason the community has a Real Men Play PvP Server motto.
Who dreams about being a rabbit / peasant?
Plus all the romantic aspects of fair, nice fights, the fun of raiding (euhm, PvE)…
Drop the superiority (like the other thread about PvP players being superior to PvE players) and maybe it will change. (Such as: PvP people are aggressors, PvE people are vying for a peaceful life.)

A friend of mine played PvP because his friend wants PvP server as horde.

Also, judging by the server counts, Blizzard considers PvP servers the way to play.
Given later developments in retail, I can’t tell whether they are trolling, or believe it.

Thank god you dont role there anymore. For your Kind of people there is pve realms. For us pvp realms who enjoy it. I also dont say pve is trash and should be avoided compeletly. Btw i hate pve and its a waste of time for me. Gl

This always have me wonder … every time Blizz open up many PvP realms. And 2 PvE realms. PvE realms then get overcrowded. Players overflow to RP server. Blizz then too slow make new. Lead to RP server ruins, one or two PvE server with too many players, and latecomers too low then die.
Blizz is always too afraid to make too many PvE server, repeat this mistake every time. And even now tech allows for cluster, open 4 even 5 at launch should be no-brainer.

Never in my wow history, have I ever experienced a fair fight in world of warcraft. The odds are against you, when addressing a fair fight in open world.

Tho I am not saying a pvp challenge is bad - just saying the odds are not high to stumble on a challenge where you both have the same level/skill/gear for it to be a fair fight.

Whether it is ONE guy or not, who is being toxic- that might be their way of having fun - by overpowering the dozens lowbies at Duskwood/Barrens or whatever

But this other ONE guy, likes doing quest and enjoy the ride to max level without grief, or just being productive with the time they have.

So what is wrong about having the option to disable pvp? Or even flatout playing on pve server.

Blizzard does not want to implement functionality that will separate their player pool. But it’s exactly what they had to do, because we as the players forced them to do so.

Sorry in advance if I misunderstood something. My English is not my first language.

1 Like

omw to level an alliance rog to level 30 to gank hordes on questhubs (don’t want to invest too much time in it that’s why only lvl30). who is that guys who makes free glyphs? not asking for much just need one set of it at lvl 30

And this is exactly why we have monofaction servers. Do you honestly think they enjoy being ganked at quest hubs? You are a tiny minority of psychopaths who enjoy causing grief to other humans. Monofaction servers is your deserved fate. I laugh at “world PvPers”. /spit

Nope but i will :moyai: