Every single one of those high rated players

Oh wait I just realised who I’m dealing with here. Not engaging this one lmao.

Thanks could not find how

My sympathy for a RMT booster is next to non-existant here. Sorry but good riddance. Also it’s Blizzards product, if they don’t want certain people in their game they can do so.

Don’t get me wrong. I know Blizzards reasons are completely seflish ones. But if it ultimately helps with the boosting problem then i am fine with it.

Only if you’re Trust Level 3.

1 Like

That’s the main point. People in this topic get emotional because they are pissed on people who were boosting but what actually Blizzard did. Blizzard didn’t ban them for boosting. Blizzard banned them for RMT boosting. What does it mean? Blizzard behaved like mafia that shut down brothel because they didn’t pay the tribute. Just because boosted people paid directly to players and Blizzard was skipped in this whole boosting process they banned them.

Do you think that boosting will end? There will be less of it but it will still happen 100%. Mark my words.

1 Like

Yeah that has nothing to do with previous violations huh ?

He got perma banned from 100 to 0. /s

I dont think its same as riping music tbh. What you described sounds like analogy to running private server rather than boosting to me. Boosting is rather like imagine your fridge break so you call someone to fix it (like friend or something, just non authorized service) and you give him something in return for fix. I mean riping music is offense/maybe even crime idk depends on your country and i dont think boosting is illegal, just against tos otherwise they wouldnt just ban them but sue them. (Well maybe it wouldnt be worth it for them but i made my point).

There are levels ?

Where do I see this ? I also look out for the ignore button, is there still one ?

He got banned for 48 hours but his ban was over. He got banned because he sent some messages to Whaazz girlfriend. According to what he said it wasn’t sexist or something. Perma ban on hardware for this? Come on…

Imo we all should be pissed not on players but on Blizzard that they still allow boosting but for gold and that they banned players only because they didn’t get any income out of it.

World of Warcraft is Blizzards Intellectual Property.

The only way to legal make Money out of it are Blizzard rules, or more likely to be a content creator.

To be the best is not a sustain able way. That these people say “Blizzard should make that happen” is entitled.

1 Like

He admitted to “coaching” for RMT even back then. What do you think he did in the last month ?

“According to him”, yeah according to Trump he was a great president.

Ignore:

Trust Level: open your forum profile and add .json behind your name

Then open the search field and search for trust_level

1 Like

Thanks a lot !

Obv Its intellectual property but question is what part of this is protected. I guess you can’t copy name/code of the game etc. I dont think playing the game with someone else is crime. Obv every country has different law but i doubt coaching is breach of law.

I know I will be criticized for it but Trump finally removed Visa requirements for Poles and he blocked Nordstream 2 that was harmful to our gas/oil economy.

I know he was a fraud but there were some positives at least for my country.

This has nothing to do with laws. The servers belong to Blizzard so they Blizzard sets the rules.

It’s the same for your house. If you don’t allow smoking inside the house and some visitor starts to smoke regardless you would tell him to stop too. And if this person won’t stop you would throw him out. Blizzard has house rights on their servers.

Good man, keep it up. Now that there’s some steam at the RMT issue, we should all put effort into keeping it going.

That’s called harassment, and on a more moral note, it’s disgusting. Whether it was true or not, no one has the right to try and ruins someone’s personal life.

No. The perma is for RMT. The ban for the harasdement thing was shorter, 3 days of actual wow and later a year of AWC, and was a previous offense. One could argue that since he already had several, this time he got perma. I would say that if you know you’ve done wrong in the past, and are in a delicate situation, being a leader in the RMT boost thing isn’t the smartest move, and you can’t act surprised when the hammer falls.

4 Likes

I’d say on moral note cheating and lying is disgusting. Telling the truth is actually the right move. Let’s not follow the trend of “that’s slutshaming”.

Then why everyone got 6 months ban for RMT transfers and he got perma hardware one. Everyone got 6 months ban on main account.

1st ban was for 48 or 72 hours. I can’t exactly remember.

I was just reacting to that druid who compared coaching to riping music (which is illegal) and Jaki who also said coaching is illegal.

It was me that I compared it first I think.