Every single one of those high rated players

Boost for irl money.Why shouldn’t they?Its easiest money they can ever make.

Out of top 100 chars on the pvp ladder,you have maybe 40-50 actual players.

Most characters you see on top 100 ladder you never seen before,with 500 achi points, because they have been made for sole purpose of getting glad/rank 1 and selling it,Played by well known blizzard ‘‘champions’’ and famous streamers.

Blizzard should really put some time into actual investigations,rather than relying on tips/reports.

This kind of behavior should be punished by exclusion from any blizzard organized activity (tournaments or whatever) and IP’s of banned people should be monitored closely.

People getting banned,making new accounts,doing same stuff over and over and over again,and again getting invited to WCM,because blizzard needs publicity.

5 Likes

Boosters are ruining and inflating ladders unfairly, thats why.

6 Likes

Because it’s against the ToS?
Because it ruins the experience for literally everyone else?

What kind of question is that

4 Likes

I just went over to reporting every R1 i meet on any rating below 2.4k for cheating with the text “RMT boosting”.

2 Likes

Why on earth would you assume, that any of them care about everyone else’s experience?

I didn’t? He asked why they shouldn’t do it. Well those are reasons not to do it.

most boosts dont happen in TOP 100 to be fair. Boosts to rank 1 are way harder than gladiator boosts. Most boosts are either in 2s or glad boosts in 3s. Its always the same rank 1 players boosting.

Cant even be mad its easy money for them who would say no to that? Playing arena and getting paid for it

4 Likes

Because people who arent paying for boosts and are spending every day grinding to get better are paying a monthly fee to be able to play. however, the best players in the game do not belong at the bottom of the ladder. they are ruining players experience with the game. Blizzard is banning people ruining the game experience for people that pay money to play this game. how is this hard to understand?

3 Likes

Against ToS = / = morally wrong. Blizz should, as one of the biggest gaming companies out there, put up a competitive prizepools.

1 Like

This. + Let’s be real, most of them are “coaching”, where you actually need to be somewhat okay at the game to get to glad and especially R1.

And intentionally damaging the game for the rest of us isn’t morally wrong? It’s not Blizz fault at all, the rules were clear and they decided to go ahead and break them for financial gain.

well it is, because they are making money off of a product they don’t have the license to make money off. it’s the same principle why you can’t just rip music, images, or videos from people online and use them in your own website without paying for the rights to use them

you may not agree with it, but that’s the way the world works

Blizzard really does anything about those issues

Something called Terms of Service.

Or you know people shouldn’t have slept in math and opt for a career that is sustainable.

Dunno. They probably only really care when the booster is a big streamer or tourney player. But i have nothing to lose so might as well take the few seconds it costs. :man_shrugging:

That’s the biggest problem: Minpojke wasn’t banned because according to Blizzard “he isn’t big enough as a streamer or competitor”. Also hardware ban for Loony is a bit too much. Account ban fine - but hardware? He cannot play WoW ever again.

2 Likes

Check this out that was shared im my guild’s discord
imgur . com/ gallery/ xKy9Vc1

Remove spaces

Maybe if he would not have broke the ToS that often he would not have been perma banned.

Making money out of somebody else IP is not OK.

You can just post the whole imgur link and it shows it on the forum.

2 Likes

But every person got 6 months account ban and he got permanent ban. Everyone should be punished the same way.