Everything is overpriced

play in gdkps, ur cut will pay for consumes

Well this is incredibly depressing, guess I’ll wait for the imaginary “fresh” servers everybody is talking about

Prices are inflated on the AH meaning you can sell things for more on the AH too… it’s very easy to make 1000g an hour and you can buy all the raid consumes needed and more for that much. An hour a week farming is a small commitment. Gold making is easier than ever before in my opinion.

Making gold is a skill, the more skills you have the more you make. There are plenty of gold making guides on WoW classic out there for free to give you some ideas. Personally I think a good strategy is to just to look what sells for a lot on the AH and then see if you can figure out an innovative and easy way to get those materials. Or just go easy mode and sell some boosts. Personally my best gold making methods are ones I came up with myself because no one else is doing them.

Returned to era in October with 1800 g. Now 300k+ without RMT

GDKP? or farming?

Agreed, money making is way easier now. But people like to stay with the negative side of things.

No way they will invite him GDKP and give his cut if he don’t possess good gear.

They will scam him, like 99% gdkp groups scam people in Era.

Don’t play or create a guild with 40 men and host your raids, there is no other way.

fresh server without bots and gdkp is only solution.

1 Like

No, because the mindset will also be implemented there. It’s not the fault of the game, but of the mindset of the community.

Buy gold or get lost that’s the way

If someone told you to jump off a bridge would you?

Attitude of a sheep

well u would right u still playing wow and buying gold

No i havent bought gold at all.
I’m not a scrub

just because u used the word scrub u buy gold

I have 159 gold on my character.

I dont think i’ve bought gold hun.
Keep reaching

Thanks for the long post and insight. Thank god I don’t play Era anymore

1 Like

Bots, GDKP’s and general and sponsored community degeneracy have led to this.

Welcome to a late end mafia run system, to put it mildly. Of course there are solutions for Era, but the hidden hand doesn’t want that.

Instead, somebody wants addicted and broke players. And this is the truth.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.