Ex-CE raider looking for 1/2-day a week raiding guild

Hey everyone,

I’m on the lookout for a new guild and thought I’d make a post here! I used to raid Cutting Edge, but with the birth of my second daughter (she’s 12 weeks old now), my priorities have shifted, and I don’t have the time for that level of commitment anymore.

I’m looking for a guild that raids 2 days a week when the expansion launches, but ideally, I’d like it to drop to 1 day per week pretty quickly. I still want to tackle a few mythic bosses for gear and the challenge, but I need a schedule that fits my new lifestyle.

I want to enjoy all PvE aspects of the game, from dungeons to raids, and take the game seriously within the boundaries set. I’m an easy-going guy who doesn’t want a bunch of drama – just looking for a fun, mature group to play with.

I’ve mained a warlock since Legion, but I’m looking to switch things up and try out DPS Shaman or maybe mage.

If your guild sounds like it could be a good fit for me, please add me on Discord, via username thomthousand. I’d love to chat and see if we can make something work.

check this…maybe you can do it 2 days…