Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

“literally half of you on this post have all said you expected the buff as soon as you woke up”
I expected it at 09.00 because nothing else was said and because thats the EU reset. Whats wrong with that exactly?

“and that your days are ruined because you can’t play without it”
Who said that?

“what about all the people who got there rep up when the buff wasn’t there, people always try and find the easy way to play, and when they can’t get it, they instantly turn on blizz and moan.”

Well i’m missing 2k rep with rustbolt and 2k with ankoan so i pretty much got my rep. Thats a strawman argument though. It literally has nothing to do with the subject at hand which is bad communication.

1 Like

if i was a dev and i read these forums i wouldnt give any of you a single thing for free. it is still the 20th! everyone is so eager to hate on blizz. not just for this, for pretty much every single thing they do. its absolutly disgusting and i think they are heros for actually turning up to work when there community gives them nothing but crap.

this isnt even about the rep buff anymore, im just sick of hate everywhere i go.

im out.

peace

2 Likes

how many times do people have to say, they gave you a date, not a time, read what people put before you start trying to form an argument

1 Like

As an MVP I’m totally entitled to, and always voice, my own opinion!

6 Likes

Ion has come out and said on several occations that he knows their communication is absolutely bottom tier and should be better. This is one of those times, and you are just sheeping along. If they dont recieve constructive critisism back about things like this how are they supposed to know there is a problem?

2 Likes

You seem to be here to try and defend blizz on their lack of communication. /shrug

Posted an hour ago.

1 Like

Are we there yet?

So you agree with how the communication dpt is handling this?

Again not even close :smiley:

1 Like

Lack of communication isnt only from US-EU. Or from CS to Customer. its also from Devs to CS to EU CS to customer. End goal here is that once again, we are left without knowledge.

4 Likes

well I am a dev, and if I announced to my customers that something would be available on a certain date to help with them grind rep from dailies, I would make sure it was availble when I reset the dailies, because that is the obvious and sensible thing to do. that is now 10+ hours people have been waiting to do what the buff is meant to help with, and many people will have just missed out completely as they can only play in the morning/afternoon

2 Likes

HERE IS YOUR DAMN COMUNICATION!!!

now pipe down!!!

1 Like

Just abit to late :smiley:

Handling what? It’s not the end of the world if you have to wait until tomorrow for a nice little freebie is it? It’s not a game breaking disaster or a world crisis that needs on the ball communication - it’s a reputation buff…

Calm down. We have all seen that and it clearly shows how bad blizzard is at communicating.

Now stop telling people what to do.

3 Likes

Imagine us get blue in like 2 hours, and here we are :smiley:

1 Like

in literally any other industry in the world. That would probably be a dealbreaker.

1 Like

Luckily I do have something to do while waiting. Need to do 30 dungeons on my Paladin to get the hidden appearance upgrade. This is something for me to do while waiting.

Everyone here is crying about how Blizzard can’t communicate while ignoring people showing them how they’re communicating just fine.

This topic won’t end when people only see what they want to.

1 Like