Exiting blackwing decent

So how do you exit blackwing decent? I assume you have to use your heartstone. Again more prof that the developers doesn’t play the game

Oh man, the game is literally unplayable.

1 Like

wauw, a mindless fanboy.
It’s more about Blizzard not caring about quality. Not knowing how the game really is etc

If its a problem its been one for over 10 years and here you are with the ‘hurr durr does da devs even play dis game?’

Yawn.

1 Like

Just because it has been there for a long time, doesn’t mean it isn’t a problem. Other games have done something about this. But i guess you can’t reason with a mindless fanboy

Just make raid group in LFG and you will get teleport when you left. It would work! :slight_smile:

well see the exit already exists it called your heartstone :slight_smile: and you have 3 flavours of exit to choose … Dalaran, Homepoint and Garrison :stuck_out_tongue: or if your a mage you just portal

There is trick to exit old instances…
you open premade group quests tab and randomly join any group there accept and when you in instantly leave and there you go in 1 minute you will be TP out to graveyard
i do this for more then 10 years…
but in the old days i did a channel spam for invite me for 1 sec i need to TP out from raid

I joined in shadowlands. So i don’t have the others. Atleast not on this char/server.
But what if you doing old content, for some drop, and are doing a round, but your heartstone is far away.

I can’t see why they can’t add in an exit option. Other mmo’s have been able to do it. It’s not like they are affraid to copy from other mmo’s

well i’m saying its optimal honestly wow needs a exit dungeon/raid spell or maybe a toy that does it

1 Like

Jump in the lava and die.

I ended up doing that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.