Exodar to Darnassus Portal Missing

Leveling up a Kul Tiran, I’m finding a few annoying anomalies in the way of my quality of life. Most annoyingly, there is no portal from Exodar to Darnassus for me, although the counterpart in Darnassus is there and works fine.

Also, I do no care for how using the Stormwind portal in Boralus takes me to the embassay, rather than the portal room — how about applying your paradigms consistently?

In the meantime, I would appreciate a speedy hotfix to the portal issue whatever else, that should be there for all Alliance characters to use.

P. S. Yes! I have checked with no addons, after a fresh UI build and checking the game files and other things a diligent bug reporter should check before reporting, including searching the internet to see if this has been reported before. It has! In 2009 there’s record of it and a screenshot, too, on the Zygor Guides forum site, but I’ll be damned if any hard GREP search specifically targeting Blizzard forums turned up any mention… Huh… Oh! and, yes, I did submit it as a bug from within the game, too — all I-s dotted, T-s crossed this end and

UPDATE: found the same issue with a void elf character. Not even leveled to the point where Darnassus phasing is an issue — Darnassus is there and the portal from there to Exodar works.

Why isn’t this fixed already long since — the issue has been affecting even non-Allied races since 2009. GET ON IT!

This is indeed true for ALL alliance characters. And I suspect that this is the normal procedure of Blizzard’s to disrupt the “portals as we knew them” with every new expansion.

There has been quite a lot of changes to portals over the last couple of expansions for sure.

Have you tried checking for the portal out at the docks at Valaar’s Berth on Azuremyst Isle?

This sounds like the rigth spot for a portal from Darnassus to Exodar. Thank you. Unfortunately Classic has come out, so I do not play BfA any longer.