<Exotic> 7/8 HC guild LF Tanks

(Exotic) 7/8 Heroic Raiding Guild formed with Mythic experienced raiders, here to go for [Ahead of the Curve: Queen Azshara] and progress some Mythic!

We are fairly new Guild still so our progress is somewhat tolerable. We do a lot of m+ So if you’re interested in joining for that by all means join! :slight_smile:

The aim is to have a variety of people doing whatever they want. Whether that being m+ or raiding.

So who are we looking for?

We are looking for anybody that has the correct mindset to raid and can play somewhat optimal on your class.

What classes and roles do we want?
As of right now I’m recruiting the following

DPS

• Affliction Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Enhancement / Elemental Shaman
  • Feral Druid
  • Fury Warrior
  • Frost / Unholy Dk
    Healers
  • Retribution Paladin
  • Discipline Priest
  • Restoration Shaman
    Tanks
  • Brewmaster Monk
  • Blood Deathknight
  • Guardian Druid

Any other classes will be considered but as of right now these classes will be 100% accepted if requirements are hit such as…

• Good parses (75+)
  • 55 ilvl neck and 420+ ilvl

Raiding days
Wednesday/Sunday 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server time
Requirements

• Discord + Mic

• 420+ ilvl

• Neck lvl of 55

• Usually your basic addon such as DBM or BigWigs and then whatever you choose to have as a personal raid addon such as Weak Auras etc…

Thanks for reading if you’re interested please add my Discord or Btag below

Battlenet Name:
Wingman#2139

Discord:
Esske#2551

If you want the fastest response join the Discord channel below and @ me in General.
Discord channel:

discord.gg/zYyRpek

Bump it up forever

Bump up the jam

Guild discord link is saying expired bud, sent you an add in game & discord directly!

1 Like

Bump. Still LF these classes for Zaqul and Azshara

Hi Esskeetit,

In case you look for a Ret or Holy paladin in the near future, just reply and i also will post my battle tag down below.

• I mainly look for a guild /players which do run M+ more frequently; i also would not mind raiding in case there is any chance or need to join the raid.

• Started late this curve so my gear is just at 415 atm. but ofc going up day by day.

I’m 26 from Germany Stuttgart, got a positive attitude with I think normal communication skills, I am competitive, but all in balance. working at the home office with 50 % outside sales activities.

Server Blackhand Horde

Caspian#2778

Greetings,

Pierre H.

We will be sure to take you. My btag is Wingman#2139 or add me on discord and we can discuss.

As of right now healers are fine. But a ret is always welcome. We do take trials for first 5 heroic or progression depending on performance.

1 Like

Nice, chill raids that get progression. What’s not to like?

Bump it up

Still LFM DPS

Hi Ésskeetít, im main ret pala and off tank.
My ilvl is growing day by day, only 417 atm.
Please consider if you need any of these roles for m+ as this is my main progression in the new expantion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.