Expectation. Arm is back !

Well mate, I took the liberty of looking through your logs and performances, and you don’t really play at a high level.
I don’t think you can compare yourself as “super viable and beating everyon”, when you have yet to make any mythic kills in raiding or get above +15 in M+.

playing alone do not have any friends to do above 15 key or mythic raid and most of time i getting dead brain tank or dps.

Yet other classes don’t seem to struggle with getting invited to a simple +15. Strange huh?

people look for rio all time higher score higher chance of getting invite

As a matter of fact, people are looking for classes. RIO is just a way for them to determine if you’re actually good at that class and dungeon.

Point is, arms can definitely be “fine” at the +15 area, but you’ll have a very hard time pushing ahead of that, while other classes can reach much higher with less effort.

Again, refering back to the maximum potential thing.
You can make any spec work at heroic/+15, but once you integrate with the actual good players, you’ll quickly fall short as arms.

arm is my only space to play as dps in my free times but i dislike fury space for some reason. i wish i could make it better :disappointed:

1 Like

Didn’t you claim that great things never happen in the comfort zone?? lol

Try it out, practise it, perfect it, the more time you spend on something, the better you will get. I preffer arms over fury also, but atm i just stick to what works in a game made up of numbers and rng.

Imagine if devs, listened to feedback or made monthly hotfixes…

you are right no more cheat days. Today i will go to the gym and lift some heavy weights and get my protein on time. sometime is good to play music while i doing my work out, but that make to go on rampage. Then, I hit gym harder and hurt my muscles again :open_mouth: :confounded:

i prefer work out slow with heavy weights :slightly_smiling_face:

People these days get offended if you are not treating them, like they are some crybabies.
Oh, my, sorry I told you the truth, yes you either lie or, as I said your information is incorrect/not enough. There is no other way to put it.
If you wanna live in PinkWorld and define your own categories for what’s toxic or not, that’s your problem.
And BTW get to watch some streams, yesterday just randomly got in Drak’s stream, he was playing with a ret, who was constantly staying (non-burst) at ~14-15k. I want to see your stream on your arms warrior keeping up with this or surpassing it, cause I said rets (for example) do more DPS and you deny it.
Untill then, yes, you either lie (make up things) or you have incorrect non-relevant some 1300-1400 information. Go to 1800+ and make a stream of you reaching 15k dps as an arms war in arena.
Then I will gladly admit I was wrong and you were right, until then your talk is cheap and you mask your lack of knowledge/experience (there is nothing bad or shameful to be at 1400 rating, you just need to realize that you might be wrong for some things) behind some bs like “toxic” “oh, noes, I got offended by the truth”.

Are you a kid who got supervised by another family and he is got bully and accusation by society. Then, he is now doing the same thing in social media because he is too scared to do it to the other people in his society?

or are you a person who lives with people’s word and never try to get the answer or true by itself. to make thing easy just judge book by its cover. (lazy and blind person)

Resorting to shallow and imaginative attempts at offense shows weakness and lack of any sensible arguments to support your thesis as is obvious from your posts.
Stop before you continue embarrassing yourself.
You know a clever person would just admit he was wrong for something, there is nothing bad about this, nobody knows everything and we keep on learning all the time and it’s just a game. I guess you simply are not that kind of person.
Pointless to continue this discussion with the likes of you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.