Expectation. Arm is back !

I had been playing the port tank for a long time, and when I mix up my items lvl. I decided to try out fury and arm.

Many people told me that arm is sucks, and many people are playing fury for now. I played fury for one weak, and I didn’t like it because of the madness playstyle of fury. Then, I started to invest my time on the arm to figure out a way to make it in PvE and PvP.

First, I use my port space to loot some items for my arm. Then, I started to combine items and make the best stat priority for it, I got into that stat priority Haste, Mastery and critical, strength passive abilities from Azurite armour and deadly navigation enchanted (even if you need to lower your items lvl. Then do it).

Then, I started to do some PvP and PvE to get to know the arm rotation and rage management. I had a hard time there, but it was worth it.

Finally, I can put a massive amount of DPS in PvE and PvP ( not in the raid because of enemy buffs and due to melee class. It makes it hard to DPS, but you can see yourself in top ten DPS log).

share your thoughts and let me know what do you think about it

Wha- what?

I trying to say arm is not sucks and people need to spend more time on the arm to make it better Instead of going from arm to fury

I mean, i love my arm, it lets me do a lot of daily activities from lifting weights, to eating, to gaming, to turning the steering wheel while driving, to organizing my stuff and so on…
But my legs are just as important.

10 Likes

Totally Agreed, arm is very important.

About Arms spec, it is terrible compared to Fury.

At ilvl 400 with all kinds of gear for different stats and azerite, Fury does 19k single target and Arms does 14k. On 4 targets Fury does 40k and Arms 30k. Again, same ilvl with theorically best stats and traits (I tried all traits and stats combinations)

And yeah, in PvP you do great DPS, yeaahhh…sure…right after Ret and DK and DH and WW and Fury and…

2 Likes

You are just nerfing yourself if you play arms over fury.

I do agree though, arm is important, people are starting to be aware of leg days.

2 Likes

I can do more DPS then all of them accept wwi and fury

great things never came from the comfort zone

you are doing something wrong because differences between arm and fury dps is around 2k up to 4k (same item lvl). the reason why fury do more dps is better aoe talents compering to arm. One target enemy arm do more dps then fury (same item lvl). i am arm lvl 408 and i do more dps in 10s to the adds and after that it takes 5s or 10s for fury to get to my dps even higher lvl fury because of their great aoe damage

No, you can’t.
You just lie or you have no idea how much dps other specs do.
Ret does 15k+, reaching into 20 at burst. You can’t even dream to come close to that as arms.
Best war players(not that many of the best players left to play war at all), can’t get even near that.
WW and DK will also outdps you unless they are really bad. Fury is the closest you could come to.
Maybe at your rating (and I am not bashing you for that, just stating a fact) you could, at 1400 i guess many ppl just don’t know what they do so you outdps them, but not at better ratings.
(NOTE: I am talking strictly PvP here, don’t know and don’t care about PvE so I am not putting an argument about PvE, only PvP).

1 Like

Perhaps you’re talking about PvP which has weird damage reductions and stuff I don’t know, but for PvE I can guarantee that Arms dps is terrible compared Fury. Try to play Fury with 1 single sword and you’ll be playing Arms (without changing spec xD)

Arms burst is the highest in the game, nothing like charge+warbreaker+bladestorm on a trash pack but in 5 seconds Fury already catched up on dps while yours only keeps going lower and lower, same aplies for single target.

I did put some numbers on my previous post, which you didn’t quote and I guess you didn’t read, take a look at them. If you ever want to compare DPS we can meet at dummies and I’ll show you the difference.

1 Like

can for one time, people in wow community stop being toxic or make people offended. this is a friendly environment community, not a free social media app chat or post to just make people offended and being toxic to them and walk away. If you think, you know a much more about wow and everything keeps your opinions and facts for yourself and do not make any drama.

I did try it and I did much more DPS than all party numbers in PvE ( oh I nearly broke my keyboard XD because I push my keyboard buttons super fast and hard).

no you do not do low dps over time. after you get your charge+warbreaker+bladestorm back you again in top dps

sure we can do that too if in the same realm with me

sure we can do that too if in the same realm with me
[/quote]

I’m full horde so unless you have an alt from my faction I’m afraid we can’t do any comparison, but everyone can go to the dummies and check the difference by themselves.

try your best on arm you can get it back. i did, you can do it too

It’s a numerical issue not gameplay related, there’s nothing I can do except pray Blizzard hear our demands.

It is you who are making the drama.
And I am not being toxic, sorry if you got offended by the facts…can’t do anything about that. You say something that is not valid (except probably with that NOTE I mentioned) and there are 2 options, you either lie or you don’t have correct/enough information.
If you can’t take a different opinion, don’t come to the forums, they are for that.

you accusal me as a lier and a noob who doesn’t use addon to see his low dps on detail addon

sharing your opinion in a good way not being toxic and make other side offended. look at other people comment and opinion on the topic why they do not look offended or toxic to me. Being toxic or make people offended does not make you a cool person. maybe some people like you but to the other people you seem like a @#&%

I think i have played arms way longer than you ever will mate. Its not about comfort zone, its about what works and what doesn’t or what is best.

Right now fury just outperforms arms by alot, in pvp arms still works fine, but fury does really good also, if you know how to play both speccs, id say fury comes out on top.

do you think, they op arm for PvP not for PvE ?

Sorry OP, but you may claim that you “beat” all the other specs, but bear in mind you’re comparing yourself to the average Joe here.
Statistics speak for themselves, it’s not about how you perform, but rather the potential of the spec.

Fact is, the maximum potential of arms is so unbelieveably low compared to the potential of every other class.

I think I play with dead brain people who do not know how to play their class and as the arm, I think I do more DPS comparing to them :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like