Expected times

When I queue for a pet battle it says expected queue time is 1 min, sitting at 25 now, does no one do pet battle or is the estimate time just messed up?

Both.

The estimated time is erratic because there are so few people doing it, so there’s not much traffic to guess at.

There are a lot more doing it for the quest during Pet Week.

Also, you are matched only against people in your Pet Battlegroup.

If you are not queueing with all level-25 pets you might wait forever. I just looked at your armoury, and it seems like that might be the problem here. Everyone uses all 25s, so it is vanishingly unlikely that the queue could find a sub-25 team to match you.

I see, thank you for the reply!

In my experience the queue will bug out pretty much non stop and for loads of different reasons such as areas that you cannot battle, mounts you cannot accept a battle and opponents refusing matches. You then become stuck in the queue but will probably never get matched.

For anyone queuing up I’d suggest leaving and join the queue every couple of minutes. You will find that by doing this when you rejoin again the queue instantly pops. This queue bug definitely helps the misconception that no one is queuing up as there’s probably a handful of people just stuck in a bugged queue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.