Experienced player returning to The War Within LF M+/Raiding guild

Hey all, haven’t played properly since BFA but looking to return to The War Within and would like to find an active, mature and relaxed M+ focused guild that also raids.

In BFA Season 4 I reached over 4000 RIO score on my main DPS completing +24’s in time etc and 3000+ RIO on a couple other chars including a healer. Now obviously it’s been a while so warm up will be needed however I would say i’m a very competent and mature player that can flex any class really. Currently play on Draenor but I don’t believe that matters anymore with cross realm stuff, correct me if i’m wrong? :thinking:

I have previously raided to Mythic level and also plenty of HC experience so I’m happy to raid if needed. I’m UK based and will be available most days from 5pm UK time (6pm server time) onwards as well as most weekends.

Please add me on Discord to discuss or post here and I’ll regularly check.
Discord - slabbys

Cheers! :+1:

Hey! Hope you’ll like us :slight_smile: <Old Gods Resurgence>, a 3-day CE guild, is recruiting for The War Within!

Heya,

I’ve added you to discord for a chat

Good morning mate,

I am a recruitment officer for the guild (Shady Oaks is recruiting) we are currently reforming guild building up a strong team of people to smash through AOTC as quick as possible for season 1 providing we can get enough people for mythic we will begin tackling mythic (currently about 9 short of mythic) at the moment we are recruiting DPS and Healers. We also will be running a fair amount of M+ and have a few that actively want to aim for high scores.

if you have a quick read of our post see if this sounds good to you all details of applying will be on there too. If we aren’t the right fit for what you are looking for i hope you find what you are looking for

All the best Doublade

One and ALL Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk

Hello pal, submitted an app on your Discord.

Hey, maybe its of interest to you