Experienced priest looking for a home

Howdie. I’ll soon be coming back to the game after a few month’s hiatus and I’m searching for a guild whose plans will be to push content come Shadowlands.

A little about me. I’m 39 and live in Glasgow, Scotland. I’ve been playing WoW since 2004 mainly on priests and other healers. I’ve a can do attitude and looking for a similar minded home where I can be part of a community. My main is this here priest but I can also play druid, monk or shaman in the next expansion…willing to fill whatever spot might be needed.

I’m willing to play both alliance or horde if the right home presents itself. I’m free to raid every day from 19:00 server time to whatever time is needed.

Please feel free to add me to Bnet (MuscleDilf#2672) for a chat if I might be someone you’d consider for your end team.

Last Rites are currently in a rebuild stage, after taking a little break after The Eternal Palace. We’re looking for some nice, positive people to join our roster ready for Shadowlands. We are a family friendly guild and very community based. Our main aim is to progress through the end-game content at a steady pace, all while having a lot of fun and laughs along the way! That doesn’t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously. But, we do feel that a large section of the WoW community in recent years, emphasize putting progress above all else . We’d like to get the kills, while maintaining the close knit community of friends that we are. As of right now, we’re mainly doing M+/Heroic clears while we continue to build our core raid team for SL.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday, Sunday: 21:00 - 00:00 Server time.
Tuesday: 21:00 - 00:00 - Optional- ALT run/M+

As of right now our progress is:
N’AL 12/12 HC
Mythic EP 5/8M
Heroic COS 2/2
Mythic BOD 3/9
Mythic Uldir 2/8

Roles open to raid team:
Tank - Closed
Healer- Shaman/Monk/Druid
Melee - DH/Pala/Monk
Ranged - Ele/Mage/Lock/Spriest

If you are interested in being a part of our community and raid team then please don’t hesitate to contact us on discord or in game:
@[LR]ShaunShroud
ShaunStewart#2220 - Community Manager.
@DanielleD92
SallyField#2901 - Recruitment.

Hope to see you in game!

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team

Hey, if you’re still looking for a raiding guild in shadowlands, check us out please!

Your Bnet name cracked me up, and your mindset and raiding times seem to add perfectly to our raiding team/guild.

With us you’ll find a vocal community of mythic+/mythic raiders from the UK, Sweden, Netherlands and Germany.

It would be great if we could have a chat and see what you are aiming for in the game.

I’ve added you already but my Bnet is Sealed#2123

Hey mate. All Desire, the best looking guild EU is looking for you. We’re in CoA a mid-low pop server. Exceedingly active even this late in the patch and frankly too much fun.

We raid twice a week Mythic, and have 3/4 more events every week, week on week. Yep, we have a lot of fun.

Give us a shout, roll an alt if you want to see what we’ve got, and we might just get you hooked on our take on WoW.

We haz the obligatory recruit thread too