I know you looking for a weekend raiding guild, however I really enjoyed reading your post, and I believe that if you could somehow make the times work, we may be a great fit.
Allow me to introduce Supercilious of Draenor.
The raid times are:
The time frame and days are set in stone, however the exact times are preliminary and may be slightly shorter (.5-1 hr) per day, this is tbd.
What there is to know about Supercilious:
- Experienced & transparent leadership
- High expectations for each individual
- Everyone is being re-trialed for Shadowlands
- An enjoyable well-prepared raid environment
- We are a multilingual guild and speak English in raids
- A solid core which has played together for years
- Goal is CE with smooth progression
What we expect from Raiders:
- Don’t be toxic
- Generally 25+, 20+ minimum
- 90% minimum attendance in a period of 3 months
- Full consumables on progression or recent boss kills
- Prior preparation to the raid, including but not limited to our custom strategy
- The ability to take constructive criticism and an eagerness to provide help to others
- Keeping up with all the in-game power systems and showing up to every raid as powerful as reasonably possible
- Open and honest communication. A microphone is required and you must have the ability to communicate during a raid
How to Apply:
- Go to our discord: discord.gg/z58rysr
- Read the Bot message and click " Pog "
- Fill out the application thoroughly
- Post your completed application into the #application Channel
- You will be contacted by an Officer
With Shadowlands around the corner, a handful of us returned and established on Draenor late into the final tier of BfA - Ny’alotha. The core of the guild raided together across various expansions and servers within the Pserver scene. Driven by the prospect of the upcoming expansion, more and more people showed interest in joining us once again. Along with this core, old friends, and new faces we set out to create a successful, efficient, and enjoyable mythic raiding environment.
The ideal guild member engages with the guild and enjoys spending time with other guildmates. This includes activities outside of raids such as M+, PvP, or various other non-wow related things. Many of us have been friends for years and have played a wide array of video games together apart from WoW, while this is not mandatory, it is encouraged, we don’t just want to be a raid group, but rather - a group of friends.
No hard feelings if it doesn’t work out - I wish you the best of luck !