Experienced Rogue LFG for Mid-High Mythic Progression

Greetings Tarren Mill server,

I am Tim, 28 year old living in Ireland. I am a recently returned player seeking a new guild to call home. I am an experienced Rogue player with previous early Mythic experience in Shadowlands and prior expansions. However, due to real-life commitments, I did not get to play a lot of Dragonflight.

Goals and Aspirations
With the release of the new patch 10.1, I am eager to prove myself and push mid-high end mythic content. I am looking for a guild that shares the same aspirations and goals as me. I want to focus on personal performance, become an expert in Rogue, and be a key player on the roster. My ultimate goal is to prove to myself that I am a high performing individual, capable of tackling challenging content and enjoying M+ in the upcoming season.

Raiding Availability
I am available to raid 2 days a week for about 5-7 hours total, and I am flexible on the days. I believe communication is key to successful progression, and I always come prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fights.

Previous Leadership Experience
In my previous guilds, I have held the role of raid leader and GM, achieving early mythic progression. However, we were ultimately defeated by the Roster Boss, which taught me valuable lessons about roster management, team building, and communication. This time around, I am looking to focus on my personal performance and contribute to the team’s success as a key player.

Contact Information
If you are looking for a committed and dedicated Rogue player to join your ranks, please do not hesitate to contact me on Discord at TimStrik#6128. I look forward to discussing my experience and aspirations with you.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Tim

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.