Explaining VDh ( The Monster blizzard Created )

Dh at 480+ ilvl can have 20% dodge chance 30% parry and im getting 15% with demon spike and 15% on sigils …
I have Perma uptime on my demon spike and sigil which means i have 80% immunity to attacks which is the most of the dmg you take in dungeons as a tank
Also having the most mitigation against magick
10% when you have immolation aura
8% when you have sigil on a target
Meta with very high uptime thanks to 2min cd on it and also 20sec cd on Fel Devastation
and thanks to soulcrush talent sometimes you get heal by 100% of the dmg you take
the biggest mob control thanks to insane amount of stops with double sigil talent
there is a reason that You see Vdh can tank 99stack in tree boss in Wm in Tyranical 28
Soon Dungeons will get nerf and healers can handle boss alone then you only see Vdh and nothing else since paladin will lose their Value
Havoc Dh is not even Close to how Broken Vdh is atm
But I bet blizzard will nerf havoc even more and wont touch VDh since you dont have any log to see the gap between dh and the other tanks
if there was any it was like Dh doing 40% better than the rest Atm
Thats how huge the gap is Rightnow Between dh and the rest , the only Reason their not yet destroying the ladder is Dungeons are Overtune for healers and if they nerf them soon which will happen sooner or latter you just see Vdh if they stay this way.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.