Exploits in PVP Island expeditions?

Me and 2 friends, are queueing for PVP Island expeditions. We been in queue for 15 mins then the queue timer pops up to join… and the enamy team declines like 20 times in a row. When we finally join we meet a team that gets 10k points at the first trash pull and we are like whot happend??

Is there some exploint going on right now? or is it just us that thinks that? How can you report a enemy team or enemy players if you don´t have them on screen. Don´t think there is a list that you can see what you are meeting as in bg/rbg right?

2 Likes

I don’t think this was necessarily an exploit. It’s just a common strategy to pull lots of trash, 1-shot it and get a whole lot of points.

1 tank, 2 Fire Mages with Flashfire Brew.

You can basically annihilate half the island in a matter of seconds.

I’ve never seen 10k points from one pull, usually 5-7k in my experience.

I’ve also encountered a team consisting of triple DK, 2 Unholy and 1 blood, the match lasted barely 4 minutes bc of their aoe burst :grin:

It was probably just an op comp

They should remove pvp island expedition because you can earn conquest while you didn’t even saw the opposite.
I also have a feeling that horde sometimes cheating the win in 4 min ,mobs gives too much azerite in pvp,they deserve a nerf in pvp and the mobs buffed to become more powerful ,i am not agree with pvp island exploits but it is what it is,i chosed to not do the pvp anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.