Explore the Updates Arriving with the Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch

I would assume by playing Shadowlands and learning the game. But this update seems to indicate I have to go back and complete BfA content to become a guide.

At this point we know the game release date and also start of the PvP season and first raid opening for Shadowlands, but we are missing the date for event that happens next? WTF? However, like some people already mentioned, announcement for end of PvP season 4 is referring to pre-patch launch in two weeks, 6/7 of October, at least if we look back in the history. The worst scenario is that even Blizzard is not sure about the release date because things are not ready for the pre-patch.

This is not a meme site, so if you’re looking to steal an old meme, please go to 9gag.

About as much in depth useful information as a flying brick bat. Thanks.

1 Like

So… is it time yet? Will you let us know the pre-patch date this week?
Or are you guys still not decided on a date?

Things that bad, huh? :worried:

1 Like

I don’t mind the wait but some communication would be nice :slight_smile:

Same… i’m on my 3rd alt lvling it in the past 2 weeks.
I just wanna know how many more i’ll hit max with b4 the pre-patch. lol

Also, i wanna know how much time i have so i can balance lvling with gold making by running old raids, since that gold mine will be depleted in the pre-patch. :sob:

I’m intentionally holding back on leveling anything until Exile’s Reach arrives, alongside the leveling reworks.

My collection of transmogs is about ready though…

I wanna lvl all classes to max… i’m on my 5th one so i’ll have 7 more in the pre-patch, wanna get a head start so i can make sure i hit max with all b4 SL hits.

It’s very short and gets you to around level 10 from 1 :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.