Express Yourself with New Dracthyr Emojis!

I mean it sure… Eventually for all races but we need to start work on the Dwarf emote technology immediately

:smile: completely unbiased opinion though, right?

1 Like

I am to old for phones.

I agree - that’s not great at all and, as you say, can be potentially harmful.
Or maybe I’m just old.
Would be nice to have the non-harmful ones as forum options but not sure it would be possible.

I’ve got epilepsy as well, and I’m not bothered by that gif, however I was bothered by Glyph of Stars + Starfall back in the day, but they changed it.

That said I can definitely see how that blue/red back-and-forth at about 10-15Hz, not exactly sure but something like that, can be triggering. It perfectly matches the most common type of photosensitive epilepsy trigger and Blizzard should probably pull it back. I know it’s a reference to the one with the white cat but that’s white and blue or white and green - this one is red/blue, which is bad.

Point being is they probably overlooked this one not out of malice but because they just didn’t realise. All the same though… please don’t use that one folks, please. :x

EDIT: Gives me a headache staring at it. That’s probably normal though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No thank you.

can someoe tell me how to use them in the forums?

You can’t if you’re not Tier 3 on the forums.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO
why blizzard…

Better dragon. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s because people are using them as inserted pics/gifs. They are not available on the forums.

You’ll get T3 eventually if you keep coming here :slight_smile: Can’t find where I saw the requirements, but I know I’m basically only missing days. You gotta be here at least 50% of the last 100 days. That one I remember.

Edit:

Or get into beta.

1 Like

Or work @ Blizzard
Not that I would know…

2 Likes

theter is one emoji with the slime cat too? ok sory sorry (back in hiding)

2 Likes

1 Like

eehehehehe :smiley:

i have to disagree.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.