Ey! What's in your pocket?

…i have a big, heavy and clean…ashbringer right here.

What you got there? :eyes:

3 Likes

You have pockets?

None of my clothes have pockets :frowning:

6 Likes

5 Likes

I better not ask where you put all of your gold then . . . . . .

5 Likes

Nothing you would like to know.

1 Like

Believe me, I’ve seen a lot of deeply disturbed stuff.
Humanites darkest sides already went through my eyes and ears.

Can’t be that bad … :slight_smile:

That’s a relief to hear, but I can’t say it anyways because it would go against the forums terms of service.

I have your soul !! :smiley:

4 Likes

Ey! My hand.

2 Likes

In mine or yours? :flushed:

Need more Gollum memes and gifs!

3 Likes

I have a flask of dehydrated sleep. It leaves you with a real life CD that you have to respect when you wake up, it might feel like your head is pounding.

2 Likes

Post deleted

A bunch of life seeds I throw at people to heal them somehow

pu…cats. i have cats in my pocket.

3 Likes

I got your nose!

2 Likes

If we only count pockets in trousers, I can store four hands and a very tiny hand in the pocket of the right pocket. You know, that little weird baby pocket that they secretly sow in for you to lose coins in and never seem to get them out, I found out first hand. Specially when you want change hands.
Too many hands will get out of hand fast btw.

Also not all hands are welcome. I do prefer certain types of hands and the level of willingness of those hands. You know, some of the hands are a handful.

There are some hands you wouldn’t want in your pockets. For example stealing hands. I wash my hands of those.

And there are hands that lend a hand when your hands are tied.
Which on one hand is very nice, on the other hand you sometimes need to take matters in own hands.

But, hands down, one should know their pockets like the back of their hand. At least it is very nice have a hand at hand.

Uhm… yeah. Bye

1 Like

:musical_note: Cos i got one hand in my pocket… :musical_note:

2 Likes