Eye Beam no heal

hey did anyone notice that eye beam is not healing at all ? (not against mobs and not in pvp ) with collective anguish theres 0 healing too

3 Likes

hm i’m seeing this by coincidence but i had once occurence of this happening in m+ today as well. Usually i’m getting quite a big chunk of health back with eye beam + Essence break but it healed like a wet noodle. Dunno, maybe some more ppl can report if they encounter this as well.

2 Likes

Same. did use the target dummy and only Leach was on there healing like nothing.

1 Like

if you remove all self heal (i mean lich) you will see that part if this talent “collective anguish” (summon allies dh that do dmg and healing you (cast fel devastation) ) dont work. i write many bug reports but still it is dont work. in high keys it very hard to live without it. we need more bug reports for faster fix it

2 Likes

this has been bugged since 2 weeks and were now in week 3 where it is bugged

and im so glad that we have absolutely no way of knowing if theyre even aware of it great communication as always :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.