Facemelter Wotlk is not showing in game

Even tho it is in the list of the addons when i press the addon button at the Menu.

It does not show when i enter the character in game and is not in the “interface”.

I tried also to use the 100% working one, from the past i had from 2009 (lich king version which was working back then properly).

Still the same behavior, it is in the list of the Addons in the Menu, but when i enter character, it does not show in game?

The only one who work, but it is out of date and is not made for lich king, is the “Facemelter classic” from CurseForge.

“Facemelter Wotlk Classic” from CurseForge does not show, same as the old ones i had.

In the scenario of “Facemelter Wotlk Classic”, in game at the “chat”, will just say that i had opened it on “priest” , but only text and doesn’t show, neither is on the “interface” .

This is the Link for the Addon to see how it suppose to work.

The addon shown in the Video, i have it from the Original Lich King back in 2009/2010

But in Classic Lich King, does not load :frowning: .

Confusing story, considering “Facemelter Wotlk Classic” is nowhere to be found on the internet. But it’s pretty expected that addons from 2009 aren’t going to load out of the box. The game changed a lot since then.

I got the Original Versions of 2009 in my CD’s.

But there is new one for Wotlk in Curse Forge, which doesn’t load in Game.

The one who load in Game is the one for TBC (doesn’t match).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.