Faction assault rewards

you had 1? I had 2 yesterday, a 370 from the assault chest and a 340 i think from an emissary reward chest so yeah, i feel your pain, double.

I wonder why it’s so hard for them to understand that keeping them class-specific instead of spec-specific is only making players disappointed. Getting a weapon for spec I don’t want to play won’t make me try it, as they seem to hope in vain.

1 Like

It would also save them having a lot of support tickets because inevitably people do file them.

like in the very beginning of the Arathi war thing i got a 1h for a loot, that’s when i put my loot specialization specifically on fury instead of having it on automatic, i hope it’s not a bug me not getting 1h’s ever since. (pun intended)

Indeed, what happened to specifying spec loot? The option is still there!

and still i got shields like the OP :wink:

Maybe that’s what we should all do so our voice is heard?

Yeah, but it only works in instanced content, outdoor content (WQ, emissary, warfronts,…) DGAF.

could have been worse. imagine doing a warfront and getting the same item for finishing it and turning in the quest also… oh how much i hate that.

It’s even in the known issues post…

:bulb: Confusion: Finished a Faction Assault but received an item for a different specialization
Certain quests (such as Faction Assault rewards) provide caches with gear that are specific to your character and not the currently selected specialization. This is intended and customer support will not replace these items.

I’m not sure clogging up the ticketing system will do anything other than disrupt other players needing support.

Well, there’s still the feedback tool.

1 Like

I know it’s intended, I just don’t understand why it is. Why can’t we use the loot spec thing outside? It would be the simple answer.

1 Like

I feel like Im missing something here…the invasions? not the warfronts?
I just did an invasion for the first time and it rewarded me a lvl355 azerite item. Im lvl360! What is the point of doing them if they reward you gear lower then your item level??

1 Like

I do agree with you. It has been frustrating getting items for other specs, especially at times when I’ve really needed items for my main spec.

2 Likes

Yeah I finally got a weapon upgrade and it was a hammer.
Why would any priest want a hammer?
I don’t get it.

1 Like

I mean the assaults that happen in Kul tiras or zandalar.

The thing is this thing shouldn’t give 370 in the first place. Enjoy your heroic uldir level shield for zerging 4 world quests.

i should have kept my mouth shut, today for doing an assault i got a 1h. At first i thought it was a 2h and a better one than my current OH, i almost put an enchant on it but then i looked at the stats again and i saw what it really was, such a big bummer mildly put. I went back on alting again, not even bothering doing the emissary quest which will result in getting what i already have like it does every day.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.