Faction Balance Expectationos

Just putting a feeler out there, what sort of faction balance are you expecting for this server?

I get the feel this will be an Alliance server but PvP servers are generally Horde dominated.

What are you thoughts?

Alliance 55 / 45 Horde if we’re lucky, if not closer to 50/50 imo.

I’m not too fussed about faction balanced because I trust in their solutions … ideally I’d like others not to be too fussed about it either, as to not render it a self fulfilling prophecy :sweat_smile:

Heh, as long as it isn’t over 60% one or the other I won’t mind it too much.

1 Like

perfect 50/50 cuz this is the chad server

5050 methinks, chad name has brought our alliance brothers out in droves against the filthy hordes

The census survey conducted had it almost exactly 50/50 before it opened based on people planning to roll here so with luck it’ll stick to that ratio.

50/50 easily

righ now the server’s discord is 53 to 56, so i’t easily right about 50/50

Looking at STV this server seems to have a ratio of 5 Horde for every Alliance.

2 Likes

Looks pretty even… Of course some areas are more crowded factionwise then others. But that has always been that way :stuck_out_tongue:

Else then that I think like stated above 50/50

The ratio seems to be 5 horde for every 1 alliance unless I’ve been unlucky with layering from my first contested zone to now.

You must have been unlucky then. I have seen all three. Nore alliance one day, even another day and more horde on day three. I think it is pretty even, but the true stats will only be shown in about 2-3 weeks when more people are 60. Only the more dedicated players are 60 yet. The “normal“ crowd is somewher between 30 to 50 now

The last view days that i played. I noticed way more alliance. I think the server balance is pretty good. It might be slightly in favor of alliance.

its way more horde, everwhere i go, all zones are so over crowded with horde…

Alliance dominated ungoro, blasted lands and silithus yesterday. They also put up a good fight in burning steps for a while.

Agreed, literally every zone I go to that isn’t a low level zone is packed with Horde. It’s pretty unfortunate and my motivation to play on Mograine has gone down significantly.