Faction changed but totally red over the part that i cant use the same raidlockout

Hi,

This morning i did a faction change as a bundle (3) from horde to alliance. I just now found out that i cannot use the same raidlock as i did when i was still a horde like i was earlier this morning. My guild is going for a last (extended) raid on mythic fyrakk prog tomorrow and we are currently on 11%. I really need my faction change to be reversed if thats possible. I would be forever grateful. Even if you can just reverse my faction change for my main character (Gáuly-TwistingNether) back to horde. Can you please help me out?!

I doubt that they will do that but even if they would, the only way to request it would be through the ticket system and it’s unlikely to get answered before your raid tomorrow.

Raid lockouts transfer with your character. You cannot continue mythic raids started prior to a faction change.

Hi Ashbrittle,

I’m sorry to hear about this, but sadly there is no option to refund or reverse used character services.

I don’t want to say I hope your guild failed, but I do hope you still get a chance to participate in a successful kill next reset you’re able to participate in!

1 Like