Faction imbalance and SSC raid

It’d likely be more favoured from the alliance refugees from the horde dominated realms.

I’ve always been an alliance on Razorgore, since TBC the faction ratio has been heavily changed.
Too many guilds transferred off after TBC.
Eventually it’ll become another completely horde realm.
And we’d have most of the alliance players on that realm either transfer off or quit.

It’s kinda fine for now, but with several horde raids camping outside of SSC every time you go… more and more will transfer off to avoid wasting 20-30minutes of corpse running in order to actually raid.

1 Like

I am Horde and I get ganked aswell when trying to get inside SSC… Do I cry about it? No, because I choosed to play on a PVP server… I really hope Blizzard don’t listen to these whiners…

4 Likes

'tis a shame regarding Razorgore. Had some of the best Classic moments with friends there.

No you don’t.

i play on razorgore alliance its still fine here tbh, i like that i know most players on the server. razorgore was dead in vanilla so its not like it used to be active

sure some guilds are leaving but theres still plenty of players left

now im lvling a mage on firemaw horde and u cant even use the lfg chat since theres too much spam, and theres almost no wpvp

Wut, Razorgore was never dead in vanilla? lol.

Wait what’s that? I remember some words of wisdom from alliance players during the summer battleground queue drama…

Oh yeah

“Just reroll”

“You made your bed now sleep on it”

“Player made issues”

1 Like

Didnt blizz make the bed with its low iq chamges tho?

only upside of ashbringer is that more often than not, alliance controls ssc entrance. today we were farming horde raids trying to trickle in for a good 40 mins while i was filling in some pugs for my group

My experience on Razorgore was vastly different from yours then, I see…

1 Like

I will find you and I will cannibalize you!

I logged in april 2021 and the lfg chat was dead

Then when tbc prepatch came it became active again

Ah, everyone was away just before prepatch. That happens every single time, and has done so, since the original TBC prepatch back in late 2006, or early 2007.

Come duel me on razorgore son whisper me ingame

I’m not going to go on the character transfer cooldown just to whoop your a*s lol.

Could do it over wargames, if you are not scared ofc

Oh, it’s you.

Why not real life? If you aren’t scared, of course.

I gave you solution and you are mean to me, who hurt you?

Not a warrior. :wink:

Golemagg alliance created event SSC control for night as revenge for Horde camping of entrance to SSC so deathruns for horde even on horde dominated server GET REKT scrubs…