Faction specific reward

Truly pathetic how little foresight wow devs have when implementing a faction specific reward. Not even is the ilvl hugely over tuned at 385 for a simple weekly but how could they not see the flight path camping that has come of this? If you gave me a napkin and a pen and told me to brain storm for 15 mins having been told of this design I would have told you this would have happened, does anyone on the dev teams actually play this game? like to they actually log in and do anything on it at any point ever?

It’s working as intended to rebalance faction player types, fast. That is good design from the wow devs. It’s not faction specific, if enough Horde non wpvpers switch off, they’ll get it too.

FP camping is utterly acceptable in WM, and is designed to be possible by the devs. They want conflict areas, that is deliberate design, not a lack of foresight.

1 Like

Worked perfectly indeed. I don’t see why ppl complain for something that actually worked!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.