Fae Transfusion bug

Shaman Night Fae covenant ability Fae Transfusion cancels itself randomly mid-cast quite often. It’s near unplayable. Fix coming anytime soon or should I change covenant?

1 Like

Or you could report it as a bug ingame so it can be looked at.

1 Like

I have. Many other people have reported the bug too but it’s still broken. So what’s the next step? :frowning:
(And to be clear I just want to know if this is something that for whatever reason requires a full .x patch to be functional again or if it’s getting hotfixed next week… No need to be so snappy.)

Sorry, didn’t mean to be snappy. It’s just that so many people try to report bugs on here which does nothing so, if someone doesn’t say they’ve reported it, that’s the first response.

Really there is no next step. If it’s been reported, that will go to QA/Devs in the US who will look at it. It’s just a question of waiting, I’m afraid, and making another report if there’s any more information you can give.

1 Like

“Shaman Night Fae covenant ability Fae Transfusion cancels itself randomly mid-cast quite often.”
It happens again since 9.1. Please fix it. I cant damage and heal.

You can report bugs ingame as CS doesn’t forward nor handle them, as Ananda advised above:

Retail WoW & Burning Crusade Classic

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

It’s been reported a lot and it’s been broken for close to one year now. Still hasn’t been fixed, but we all know now how much blizzard gives about shamans^^’