Falling through world being disconnected

Hey everyone,

while farming for transmog items i found a bug in Silithus Twilight Base camp, i felt through the map, falling and falling ending up disconnecting me. When i try to log in, i just get kicked out again. I tried the stuck character service many times, didn’t work for me. I tried writing ticket, i missed the GM and he bascially told to try what i already tried before, UI reseting, stuck character service, addons etc. I really need help to get that fix.I tried to write another ticket but the average wait is like 4 days to get an answer or for a GM to answer it.

I don’t know if you’ve sorted it now … and obviously it’s been more than 15 minutes … but this might help?

Hey,

Yes is been more than 15min and already tried what that many times. I’ve tried everything from delete all my addons, resetting my UI, uninstall wow and reinstall, repair app… I did everything on my power on my side nothing helped…They need to fix it.

Yeah in that case then it’s a matter of raising another ticket. Honestly it’s frustrating that only 30% of tickets seem to actually get a useful answer (from personal experience). The other 60% are either a stock bot reply which tells you nothing, and just closes the ticket for you, or a copy-paste reply from a GM telling you what you could have already worked out from their knowledge base.

If you can, re-open the original ticket and say it’s not solved, if not, raise a new ticket giving the previous ticket numbers for reference and being VERY clear that you’ve tried everything possible down the self-help route.

I get the feeling that those answering tickets are under pressure to clear tickets as quickly as possible, irrespective of whether or not they actually solve the problem. I’ve worked in a similar “call centre” type process before … they just don’t seem to realise that, if you’re not fixing the problem, then you’re just exacerbating the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.