Falsely banned for GDKP, tickets no help

Hey. Over a month ago now, I was falsely banned for a week for GDKP raid participation in Season of Discovery. That ban has long expired now.

Problem: I have never done anything remotely like that.

• I have never recieved an item in a dungeon or raid run for gold.
  • I have never joined a group where someone else (to my knowledge) has done so.
  • I have never joined a group advertised as a GDKP run.
  • I have never received gold as payment for my participation in a dungeon or raid run.

On the face of it, I was upset but not unforgivably so. False bans happen, and I was generally in support of the “GDKP ban”. Just needed to clear my ban up with customer support, right?

Well, I didn’t even get a reply until my ban had elasped, for one.

And worse yet, over a month later with customer support spamming me with automated replies only to occasionally reply with absolutely zero elaboration saying “u did it lol,” I have still lost 7 days of gametime for absolutely nothing and I still have a flag on my otherwise clean account meaning that if I get falsely banned again it will be an even harsher punishment.

I don’t even know what I did to get banned. I don’t even know what character or raid I commit the alleged infraction on. I have three characters on Season of Discovery that I played regularly, which the email told me would lose the gear gained illicitly, and yet none of them lost any gear.

I’m at my wits end here. This has put me off playing Season of Discovery entirely, alongside my entire guild, because I still haven’t received any justice for my false ban and as far as we’re all aware it can happen again while we’re playing the game normally.

It’s especially put us off given we now have to recruit 9-10 strangers to clear the 20-man bar, which is our only assumption of why I got banned (someone in a raid I was in traded for gold). An assumption, because I still have no idea why I got banned.

Is there anyone here who I can speak to in-person to get support? Any phone number I can call? Any way I can otherwise avoid this ticket system which has just completely failed to get me any justice for my false suspension?

The only way to appeal a ban is via the ticket system.

Live chat is an option that is only offered in certain circumstances and there are no phone numbers you can call.

The forum isn’t the appropriate place to appeal an account suspension. For more information, please visit the pages Appealing a Silence, Suspension, or Ban and Forum Code of Conduct.