Fan made World of Warcraft Flags

Here is my latest creation, Darkshore battlefront music inspired me so I needed to create this. Enjoy :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Not bad at all.

2 Likes

Well made :slight_smile:
Good use of colours and light

1 Like

Thanks Mion, every opinion is appreciated :slight_smile:

Also, Thanks Moothilda, and, nice observation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh man I love that! :heart_eyes: I thought it was a real flag at first and I got really excited, as I wanted to order one if that was possible :joy:

2 Likes

Well, I never thought of that :slight_smile: I would like if Blizzard would like to use it ingame :smiley:

1 Like

That´s beautiful, Hramovnik! I like the music added to it, it really makes it come together :slight_smile: I wish I could make such videos! For the Kaldorei!

1 Like

Subscribe to my channel because I’ll be posting more animated WoW related flags.

next flag: Zandalari Empire

after that: Kul’Tiran flag

2 Likes

It would be great if the Army of the Black Moon got more development and this was their flag. Well done !

2 Likes

I have seen the other flag videos you’ve made, they are really well made :smiley:

But the best in my opinion is to see the development from the first flag video til the latest you’ve made :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Damn this is so epic! Blizz should have an attention on this tbh

3 Likes

Working on Zandalari Empire Flag, Ill upload it in a couple of days.
I promise, it will be epic :wink:

4 Likes

Sounds great :smile:

2 Likes

New flag is here:

Subscribe to my channel and expect more World of Warcraft themed flags :wink:

3 Likes

This is so well made, and the music choice fits so good for it :partying_face:

2 Likes

Gorgeous result :slight_smile: Well done! Know, that I have your Night Warrior Flag video on repeat every time I do the Darkshore Warfront! :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Next time, I will be making Kul Tiran flag, which flag would you like to see after that?

3 Likes

Stromgarde!

4 Likes

Great Idea, just thinking, what should be in center of the flag, red eagle/hawk or red gauntlet for Stormgrade flag

2 Likes

I’m not sure aswell. Red Fist of Stromgarde is a logo of the Kingdom, namely used in Overlord’s shield, while the Tabard has a while hawk in red Background.

And their tabard is this:

The official banner has the fist, so maybe you can go for that one? :slight_smile:
Although shall try to have it different from Silver Hand emblem, which is also a fist, although with a different color.

Maybe you can combine the hawk and fist! :smile:

3 Likes