@Fantomas: Duels in Felwood

Chances are this won’t reach its destinatary, but anyway…

We met this afternoon.

My apologies for the lack of etiquette but when I headed Irontree Woods I had made a promise I meant to keep; given the difficulty of the task ahead and my limited means I tried the only way I could, and if anything I was happy to step up to the challenge. While I appreciate the warning after my failed first attempt, I had no choice but to go again.

In my defense, although granting me the opener one last time was certainly a big concession (I would’ve probably died right there), not being taken seriously until the very end was a great motivator.

May we meet again in more balanced circumstances.

Hello there you angry dwarf! I had a good laugh out of it, I loved how hard you tried to get the win! I get like that too sometimes, stubbornly trying to win against odds. It was my fault for not taking you seriously and I didn’t want to start blowing cooldowns against a level 58 until I noticed I’m actually dying :smiley: . I remember fighting you on Defias Brotherhood in Stormwind several times and we chatted a bit, remember that? Anyway, good fight! I will add your battletag next time. See you!

1 Like

I do! I did recognize the name but it was a very long time ago and perhaps it would’ve been a coincidence, which is partly why I made the post. Nice to see so many people from DB.

Now I’m 60 and slowly gearing up so I’ve already started paying visits to Horde capitals and those nice zeppelins of yours.

Looking forward to more duels.

1 Like