Far too many buttons to press now

And you call yourself a warrior-main?! We better get something out of orc-leather to spank you right here, right now.

1 Like

Hey! I barely got to play yesterday okay! And I’m not a warrior main :grin: it’s just my forum char! But the spanking sounds good.

It is and it looks out of place!

2 Likes

Completely agree. Some spells are welcome like tranq shot and kill shot for Hunters but then you have Warlock with 3 or so curses, ritual of doom and corruption… just wut?! Oh and Ret Paladins with shield spells when we can’t use the majority of our spells without a two hander. It’s like they just bloated the spellbook for the sake of it.

2 Likes

No, I lost some. I don’t have more buttoms to push.

That was truly a spell brought back for the sake of old skool flavour rather than it actually having any use as ret.

you playing a mmo, if you don’t like it you can always play these new “mmos” that only have 1 action bar, 1 button to heal, other to sprint and 2 to do damage.

I hate them.

Un-pruning just seems a half-hearted, not-thought-through attempt to catch some “classic”-type players lmao

Can you imagine the devs thinking like “Oh we should just give them back Shield Block that was it all these years and now we finally realised why some people literally prefer a 14year older version of the game, Shield Block guys! AND SHIELD SLAM”

Only new age kids will say there’s too many buttons to press.

I remember a time when my priest had all 4 bars full of skills. Those were the times…

It’s always either/or, isn’t it? There’s never any middle ground.

Blizzard have had a terrible time balancing for these past two years. Bringing back abilities was never going to help with that.

All they had to do was focus on class and spec balance and keep it as it was.
I get that a lot of people want to pretend to be mad scientists with their 30 button consoles that they’ll only use 7 of. But it doesn’t actually fix the balance issue.

1 Like

Agreed. I got “Eyes of the Beast” back…to go along with “Eagle Eye”. I now have two spells that allow me to see far away distances, one that involves my pet and one that does not. Both spells I never use.

Some very strange choices have been made with this unpruning. :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve played since TBC…

2 Likes

I’m curious. Do you WANT to not have shattering throw? Because they can easily take it away again, and boom. One less button to press.

Imagine having too many buttons to press :sob:

Everyone who hated getting aoe permanently slowed by fury warriors in pvp. It was a well deserved change

1 Like

Different PoV, but fair enough.

This is an extremely, bad, braindead opinion.
We got what we wanted and that wasn’t even it.
Too many? Just don’t use them.
I don’t care if you think it’s too hard, it wasn’t in Cataclysm where you had 3000 abilities.

you consider this too many buttons? O.o Like… all warriors got back was Utility abilities? Litterally you dont have to use them lol.

I have 24 abilities… that includes all large CDs abilities such as Heroic Throw and Intervene… Intimidating shouts our 1 hour Class buff and all.

like if we break it down to actively used abilities like 9-10 abilities?

im sorry but it really isnt too much.

nah he can take it off his spellbar… i want shattering throw xD

FTFY :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking of which, I recently got a Logitech G600 mouse, but I can only reach like half of the side buttons because I have tiny hands. :C

Anyone know of an MMO mouse made for handlets?