Farming bots epidemy

Hello blizzard. Will you do something with farming bots? I am not sure if i want pay for this game. In zaralek cavern is more bots, than players, when this content has been released. 99% bots devastation evokers. Same scenario in Ohn’ahran Plains around Maruukai mountain, around field of ferocity. Every day, night … report system is useless. Right click player, scroll menu, select another menu, select reason, write something … it can be used on one player, no on group 10 farming bots.

video i recorded now

my old video few weeks ago

1 Like

Hello again
Remove the mothly payment from this game :angry:

1. 2024, around 5:00 :point_down:
2 Likes

Yeah, its real, and not funny.
I always report them, sometimes I get a mail where blizzard thanks for the report… and after that, I find new, fresh bots in Zaralek Caverns. So, they banned a few, but there are new bots every time.
It seems they need to make a better protection system.

2 Likes

since a new fresh lvl 70 boost is about 25 on the web with 30 days gametime, they just go nonstop till burned. blizz acts to slow so its worth it. a day of nonstop farming and the gold made is enough for another boosted char via google.

blizz doesnt care, one bit, they use em to their advantage, nothing else.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.